|Bluebuck Underwear (http://www.bluebuck.net)|
Just a couple of months ago, we talked on the telephone only about once a week. Those one-sided conversations were full of anger, hatred, blame and abuse.
Since then, a transformation has occurred. In the past two weeks, we've talked on the phone most days; often more than once a day. I am
Our phone conversations are still much easier than face-to-face encounters which I sometimes find tense. Mainly, we talk business:
- The kids: Johnny wants to do what(!!!) on Friday?
- Logistics: I am out of town for work this week; the kids need to stay at your house.
- Household matters: The car needs an oil change!
We have acknowledged (but just barely, in passing) the big issue about our financial future and division of assets. There is no need to rush into this discussion. We have to be a good place, communication-wise, to ensure the entire family ends up in the best possible place emotionally, financially and socially.
Random eye-candy: This cute guy, although a bit young for me, has a lean, natural body with an acceptable amount of fuzz and a nice treasure trail. I like this picture for a few reasons:
- I have a favourite red Speedo just like his.
- He reminds me of me, in my younger days.
- To me, that view up the legs (the open-crotch shot) is just irresistible!
- I like the the way he has the drawstring draped around the side of his bulge. I used to wear my Speedo's drawstring that way, back in the days when I had a girlish waistline and wore my Speedo in public. No longer!