|Sexy bear pic from http://bearofaman.blogspot.com|
Over the past several months, each of the bloggers listed below has treated me with incredible kindness and concern. Through comments on my blog and private e-mails, each has offered support, compassion, many compliments and much experienced, excellent advice.
Many have expressed concern for me or offered a gentle warning, fearing I may be heading down a wrong path. Several others have been very proactive and have taken the initiative to search for LGBT opportunities and resources in my community and to advise me to partake of them.
You've enriched my life and made my difficult journey less solitary, more informed and infinitely easier. Thank you! I will be forever in your debt.
By way of their blogs, each of these guys has brightened my day, made me laugh or made me think. I've selected some of my favourite past posts.
- Sean modelling the Spo-Shirt. While I loved all his Spo-shirt pictures, it was this picture which caused a stirring in my nether regions: That sweet smile! Those manly legs! Calves to die for! The best part is Sean's thigh, coyly drawn forward to conceal his manly- bits.
- Jim's Spo-shirt shower (at the bottom of the post): a funny, sexy, man with a hot, muscular body, great smile and great rhythm. An irrisistible combination! Here is his even sexier half-nekkid shower dance video clip from 2009.
- Sean's naked crochet post. A sweet man, a sweet voice, a crochet project and nudity: the incongruity is just irresistibe!
- From Blobby's Blog, Blobby's and Denton's wedding photo: A beautiful, inspirational photo of two handsome men in love.
- Cubby's post "Do Straight Men Exist?": an interesting post on the spectrum of sexuality which generated many interesting comments. This was of particular interest me as a formerly "straight" guy on his evolution through bi-curious to gay.
- The married dad (is it rude for me to call him a DILF?) writing New Day, New Life is empathetic, self-reflective, intelligent, very funny, horny and deeply concerned the effect his coming out will have on his wife and children. As well, he is sexy as hell , as this post shows.
- RG of Duce Y Pelligroso is the master of sexy, irrepressible comments on other blogs and his own. Some may be surprised at the depth of his compassion when, as an experienced gay guy, he takes the time to offer guidance and advice to this newbie. His post "Bloggers With Which I Would Engage in Sex" is classic RG.
- Dr. Spo is the grandaddy of bloggers: intelligent, charming, witty and thoughtful. His multi-post "Guide to Tea" lessons is typical of his quest to educate and entertain his readers.
- The author of Is There a Way Out for a SoCal Guy? is a mid-40s married father who is gradually making his way out of the closet. His integrity, thoughtfulness and compassion for his wife are exemplary. This post is a typical example of his intelligence and self-reflection.