It is Thursday morning and I'm in bed, enjoying a second cup of tea but I must get out of bed ASAP or I'll be late to school.
Last night, I had another sweet visit from the skinny, 27 year old Aboriginal dude, a Supermodel lookalike. and I'm soooo tired.
From left to right:
- DVD remote control
- Milk for my tea
- Remnants of a bottle of vodka. Supermodel dude drank about 1/2 of it last night. :-(
- Lube. two part bottles.
- Small gold ring forgotten by SuperModel lookalike
- Tea kettle; it lights a ghostly blue when it's on!
- Can of loose tea: Earl Grey
- A cup of proper tea
- A candle holder given me when I left my old school, representing the tight bond we had in our department. I love it! I always use candles as mood lighting when I entertain a gentleman caller in bed.
Do you remember the handsome, hunky country boy I sucked off in his garage last October? Well, in an exciting new development, he messaged me this week: he is no longer living with his fiance and her two children but has just moved into his own apartment.
Country Boy invited me over two nights ago and we had a fantastic time in the comfort of his bed rather than a freezing cold garage. He was horny as well, insatiable, eager to explore and more handsome than I ever thought possible.
But I think Country Boy deserves a post of his own; details to follow.