I have now lived alone for two months; all my adult children are more-or-less on their own. I find myself busier than ever. This comes after 25 years of living with first my wife, then three kids and a shifting array of several dogs.
Those too were very busy years but all my " busy-ness" revolved around the kids and my ex's ending conflicts and drama. In those early years, her conflicts centred around her family, then my family and all our neighbours but eventually all that negative attention shifted to me.
No matter what my life looks like now (People now ask me: "Aren't you lonely, living way out in the country by yourself?" , no matter what my financial concerns are, I am a million times happier than I was in my marriage.
My school days are very busy and I'm now involved in various extra-curriculars: the Outers Club, the GSA and this week, I'm going with 45 Student Council students for an overnight wilderness camping trip / retreat. (ps: it's snowing with a temp of -11 C. Brrr!)
My weekends generally take the same path, and this past one was no exception:
- I sleep in until (to 9:00 a.m.!) on Saturdaywith my dogs cuddled in on either side of me, to overcome my cumulative exhaustion after a busy week.
- I take my Australian shephard for a walk through the bush, off-leash. I walk 4 km and she probably runs about 10 km. We do this every day but on weekends, Sammy often gets two such walks: lucky dog.... and me!
- I make progress, however slight, on my never-ending renovations. My goal is to have my FABULOUS new living room (actually a "Great Room" in realtor-speak) by February.
- I entertain a gentleman callers*, sometimes only one, but on the Thanksgiving Day Weekend, I had several horny young gentlemen (all mid-to- late 20s) here three days in a row.
- *For example, yesterday, I had a skinny, big-cocked 27 year old aboriginal dude (6'-2", 120 pounds) in my bed, the loudest, most passionate and hungriest bottom I've ever encountered. lol
- I visit my parents daily, but on weekends, I ensure than they have a variety of cooked meals prepared for several days. It's fun treating them to a variety of delicious food such as my father's favourite leek and potato soup.
- I go to Homo Depot for building supplies, carefully timing my visits so I can go through the till of one of my regulars, Big Red, to get my Gay Discount. He applies his employee discount to my purchases. I used to feel guilty about this but what the heck, Homo Depot can afford it and I pay him back in bed. A win-win situation! lol
- I go to our local athletic complex every day without fail, but some of the time, I'm too tired to do much of a workout. I content myself with checking out the young men in the sauna (wearing the required towel or even better, underwear which they've showered in) or fully naked in the communal shower. Every day, I am rewarded with numerous spectacular sightings of gorgeous man flesh such as those pictured here. I often wonder if the clueless straight boys know they are the objects of such lust.