Monday, November 17, 2014

MEME from Going Gently


 Here is a MEME from John Gray of Going Gently; my favourite blogger.   His blog centres on sweet stories about his dogs, menagerie of animals and life in his Welsh village.

Although my slutty blog could not be more different than his, I think that we have a great deal in common apart from our ages:  our scruffiness, our love of animals and growing things and our "homebody" nature.

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom?

I have texted each of my three children back and forth several times in the last couple of days.  I try to keep in weekly contact without being an interfering parent.

B) What does the last text you received say? And from whom?

A hunky, curious / closeted 38 year old trucker and I have been texting for months, but he's still too timid to actually hook up   He texted me:  "Sexy pics but I need to see your hard cock."    I responded:  "Sorry, dude, I don't do cock shots."

C) What time do you wake up most mornings?    In winter, 7.00 am

D) Are you afraid of waking alone at night?   No, there's nothing to be afraid of!
Dazed country boy:  yum!

E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?  I rarely have a stressful day, but I often unwind by eating supper in bed, surrounded by my dogs and either reading blogs or watching a cooking DVD.

F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?   Two nights ago, I entertained a sweet first -year-university student (19) who just came out to himself and to his family less than a year ago.   He was a fantastic kisser!  A real alpha-male in training!

G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?
I never got into trouble.  I was a perfect student and child / teenager.  My mother still says so!

H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?

I absolutely LOVE teaching  high school.  It is so much fun working with young people, especially the goofy boys!  But it can be frustrating dealing with the wacko decisions of our school administrators, but I really have very little contact with them.

I.  Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?

I always pick up on innuendos and use them myself as much as possible, but NEVER in class.

J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?  No, I've never done drugs and have no desire to do so.


K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?  I can't think of anyone.  Is that a bad thing?

L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted? 
See "J",above.

M) Tell us something weird that turns you on.
  I am always turned by a hot guy in spandex or tight jeans, or by a flopping cock in track pants, but that's not at all weird for a gay guy!

N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?  See my last post about my smelly, closeted, chubby, alcoholic former colleague.

O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?
   I'm so tired of the flakes and time-wasters on squirt.org, all chat and no hookup action.  I often wish that I could find several regular guys to have sex with, several times per week. I do have numerous "regulars", but they're not regular enough!   lol

P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?
   I regret that I spent most of my marriage avoiding confrontations.  My wife was deeply insecure and to compensate, she was always right, all the time.   If anyone disagreed with her,  we would all have to deal with her wrath or endure days of the 'silent treatment.' 

Q) Do you usually initiate hugs?  Yes! I love hugging men and do so as often as possible

R) Are you a very affectionate person?  Yes, very!

S) Can you roll your own cigarettes?  I've never tried it and never will.

T) What are you looking forward to?
   Falling asleep tonight in my cozy bed, piled high with quilts and with a doggie cuddled in close on either side of me.  It's especially sweet with our first winter storm raging outside:  -17 C with fierce winds and blowing snow.

U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more?   No.   And I don't have a burning desire to get one. But I'd consider getting a tiny, artistic tattoo which a high degree of personal significance.....  in a place where the sun don't shine.

V) Are you mentally strong?
   I am the strongest, most resilient person I know.  This was mainly developed when I had a stage III melanoma at 19 which had spread widely.   Every other challenge I've faced in life since then has been "tiny taters", although my coming-out and divorce came close.

W) Are you physically strong?      I have nice muscular legs which will carry me anywhere and a good respiratory system.   I do regret my skinny bird-arms which are useless at lifting anything, so overall, I would say that I am NOT strong.

X) Do you think you’re a good person?   Yes!  I'm a keeper!

Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now.
   (1)  I'm bored with having to watch every dime I spend just to break even. but my financial situation is gradually improving.    (2)  I'd really like a sexy, reasonably hot, playful, sexually adventurous and sexually compatible fuck buddy, who I could play with several times per week.


Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast?t
   I have a tea kettle on my bedside table so I make my first cup of tea without getting out of bed.   (loose leaf Darjeeling or Earl Grey, please!)   

I always have a substantial hot breakfast such as a nice cheese and mushroom omelette, oatmeal porridge with brown sugar and milk, or even warmed up leftovers:   Chinese food, lasagna or home made pizza top this list.

9 comments:

  1. of all the answers, 'Z" makes you the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is one of my great pleasures in life to enjoy a proper cup of morning tea without ever getting out from under the covers!

      If I got up to go to the kitchen, the dogs would be: "WE'RE UP!!!" and demand their morning walk.

      Delete
  2. I agree with your answers to R and X. and anyone who has ever survived a serious illness with concur with V. love you, buddybear; stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, left-over Chinese and Italian as breakfast food -- the BEST!

    Yes, you need a regular, highly skilled, highly sexed fuck buddy. From experience, I can assure you it's a life-changer. Then, you and he can occasionally entertain some of those lovely young men (as in F) who understand and crave the skills of hot mature men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your second paragraph is my #1 dream at the moment. But where do I find such a skilled f.b. in this hick town? :-)

      Delete
  4. man - that hunk in the red speedo is unbelievable. i hope he's got a regular fuck buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is hot!!! And I love the fact that he is a mature man who just gets sexier with age. ;-)

      Delete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...