Saturday, February 25, 2012

Heading home

First of all, a couple of hot guy + cute dog pictures for Sean's Dogably Pawfect Saturday from menandtheirdogs.tumblr.com.





The other two pics were taken in the western Canadian city which we visited.  Which city we're in? I'm betting that no one will get it unless they actually live in western Canada. We'll boarding the bus soon for the long, long drive home with all 45 teenagers accounted for. Another successful, exhausting trip!


In the third pic, I am admiring the cock and balls on 2.5 ton bronze life-sized statue of a North American bison. (it's not a buffalo!!) I texted my special guy to say that looking at this statue reminded me of him. (LOL)


There was no gay fun on this trip at all; NONE! Given our gruelling schedule, the large number of young people involved and the spread-out nature of the city, it was impossible for me to sneak away. But there was eye-candy galore; lots of hot men, both young and middle-aged. Woot!

I am most looking forward to seeing my kids again when I get home;  at least I can count on my daughter. My son has cancelled out on the last couple of times he should have stayed at my house and I'm finding it very distressing. My wife said, "He just needs time." Probably sensible advice, something I don't always receive from her.

My gay slut phase is full steam ahead and while away, I've received messages from three guys I've been with, each wanting to arrange "round two" of our play dates, one request to go out as platonic friends and several messages from new guys, aged 22 to 55. And this doesn't include an arrangement for a sleepover with my regular guy on Monday.

While I am pleased to have some "satisfied" customers, I'm finding it impossible to balance the demands of work, home, having my kids with me half of the time and having all these guys wanting to be with me.  Being a gay slut is a full-time job by itself.  I'm not kidding! Something's gotta give!

18 comments:

  1. I can't figure out where you are but I've always wondered, can you see Alaska from your house?

    Are you saying that is you in the bison pic? I'm calling you out on that one. That is totally not your hair. Who is it really?

    My guess for the city is Regina, in beautiful Saskatchewan. I did a report on that province when I was in grade school and have always wanted to visit, but somehow doubt that I ever will :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cubby, that IS me in the bison pic. It was taken with my cell phone without a flash, so I guess my hair looks darker. Check out my very first blog post from January 10, 2011. I am wearing the exact same ski jacket in both pictures.

    As to your guess of Regina, Saskatchewan..... very close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boo hoo Buddy Bear. I hear that being too desirable is really tough. I'm going to hold a telethon for you. Congrats on your suck-cess. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a very Western Canadian guy (think west coast) with prairie roots, the city is WInnipeg, Manitoba. I recognized the snowy street then the bison in the Legislature Building. And yes, I have a photo of my partner doing the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Rick, pleased to make your acquaintance! I'm always thrilled to meet fellow Canadian reader.

      Delete
  5. Well, it's Winnipeg for sure. You left a clue. Unless it's not and your clue was left to lead us astray...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WCS: I'm not sure what the clue was, but congratulations! I don't have your e-mail address so I wasn't able to send you the face pic which you won the last time you guessed correctly. E-mail me at tj_1905@hotmail.com.

      Delete
  6. Will,

    Let us all do our part to share Buddy's burdens of being a slut and help him out. After all, it is just the sort of thing that friends do for each other. BTW I'll take his Monday Man, the rest of you should sign up for your day of choice to back him up (so to speak).

    Will J

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever bunch! Yes, it is Winnipeg where there two bronze bison statues guarding the provincial legislature, "Manny" and "Toba." The molds for them were made in Paris and the casting / foundry work was done in New York around the turn of the century. They are unique in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will. "Shaker of salt?" Do you doubt what I said about having trouble finding time for all the guys who want to hook up with me? If anything, I have downplayed the situation.

    Just now, I had to cancel my Monday sleep-over date with my special guy because of a commitment with my daughter. A few nights ago, I had to say "no" to to a beautiful Hispanic 21 year old who wanted me to pick him up and have some fun at my house. It broke my heart to say "no" to him... I was occupied!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, I don't doubt it at all; it was just mu (supposedly) humorous comment on the dilemma of having too much sex available. As the single gay parent of two adopted daughters, I faced the same situation many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BB, I hear it's hard being so desired, these other guys just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jared, thank you! But based on the pic you posted of yourself and your adventurous (sexual) spirit, I doubt that anyone could be more desired than you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terribly exhausting.
    Vitamins help, as does locking yourself in iron drawers and throwing the key into Lake Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A chastity belt! Now why didn't I think of that!

      Delete
  13. My guess was Winnipeg, but I noticed others guessed it before me. Keep the posts coming, I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BB, Being a slut is a full time job as I recall. Talk about multi-tasking!

    And I hope your son comes around. Mine still hasn't and I know that it can be harder for sons than daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...