Friday, October 17, 2014

Sucked off a country boy


Last Friday at 10:30 pm, I was tucked in bed with my two dogs, exhausted aftet a busy week.

Then I got a message on pof.com:  "u available right now?  we can play, suck each other off in my garage but it has to be right now."

His profile said he was 36 years old, 5'-9", 180 pounds and "seeking a w
oman" and lived only 10 minutes away but further out into the country!  I thought:  "Hell, yes!"  and jumped in my car.  I knew from experience that these sorts of offers are seldom made twice.

He was waiting for me in the shadows of his front yard:  a scruffy-faced country boy wearing camo pants and a blaze orange hunting cap who exactly matched his profile stats.  Finally!  I get to suck off a country boy!  He resembled the hot guys pictured on my favourite hot dude website, Edge of Reality.

Country Boy hissed:  "My fiancee's out.  She'll back in half an hour!"
Dude!  Your fiancee!  WTF!!

He was handsome in a rough sort of way with a scruffy face, bad complexion, messy hair and bright blue eyes.  I told him to lean against his quadrunner and I yanked down his camo pants to his ankles.  He had muscular thighs, a beautiful, voluptuous ass, big balls and a smallish cock which grew and grew to be nice and thick in my mouth.  A grower, indeed!

"I'm going to make this a quick one!"  I said.  Part way through, he pulled away, yanked down my pants and gave my cock and ball a rough working-over which sent my legs a-trembling. It felt fabulous, although I've never cum with a blowjob, sadly.

I pulled away and took him into my mouth again. "Ya, .... lick my balls" he gasped.

When he came, gasping and shuddering, I held his cock in my mouth for a minute longer;  I love feeling it throb after a guy cums.  I pulled up my pants and said:  "I should get out of here. I hope to see you again, dude, but in my bed."   He agreed.

As I retreated through the year, I say some children's toys and a little kiddie swing set.  Yikes!

Two nights later, he messaged me again.
Country Boy:    can you come over at 11?  I want you in my bed.  my fiancée's at work and the kids will be asleep.

Buddy Bear:  What kids?

Country Boy:  I have two kids, 2 and 4.  they never wake up

Buddy Bear:  That's a really bad idea;  hooking up with some strange guy in your fiancée's bed with your kids in the next room!   She'll figure out out!

He logged off without comment and later, deleted his POF.com account entirely.  I guess I won't be hearing from him again!  

I have mixed feelings about it.  On one hand, he was so hot!  His intensity!  On the other hand, who needs an irate fiancée coming after me with a hunting rifle?  But would I suck him off again?  You better believe it!

POSTSCRIPT:   The next morning, feeling like a total stalker, I drove slowly by his house.  Two mini-vans were parked in a driveway littered with toys; the house windows were plastered with Hallowe'en decorations.




A real family man!   I so wish I could talk him out of getting married.  Don't do it, dude!   It can only end badly!!

16 comments:

  1. It may be all part of his coming out. Though a man who cheats (with women or men) is hardly a big surprise ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A "straight" guy fooling around with men is not a surprise at all. But taking strange men into your fiancee's bed while the little kiddies are asleep in the next room is quite a different proposition, at least for me.

      Delete
  2. My Hubby's a true country boy, so I can suck off a country boy whenever I want. ;-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I get this. I love that your judgment is so good. I didn't try with the boy last night, never with an even slightly drunk "maybe". Not willing to risk it. Love the guy, don't want to screw things up.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you well know, a slightly drunk "maybe" does not give consent. Be patient and one day, he will ask for it ... maybe even beg for it. Pressuring him will drive him away

      My judgement isn't that good; Country Boy is welcome in MY bed anytime!

      Delete
    2. Absolutely, BB! It's got to be totally sober, straight up. And no pressure.

      And I get you with Country Boy. The risks of being caught in his/her bed were pretty high!

      Peace <3
      Jay

      Delete
  4. Dayum! A country boy eh? I can imagine! I'm surprised of such honesty and taking a risk of where he lives. Wow. He wanted you back and in bed, that's a compliment if ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're correct on all counts, Rick! :-)

      Delete
  5. You're right, that's going to end badly and probably sooner rather than later. As usual in these cases, he's lucky he fell into your hands rather than some of the others he could have hooked up with. I do wish we lived a lot closer together; I'd love to fall into your hands -- hell, I'd JUMP! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'ce told me that before, Will, and I thought of that when I was sucking him off. There are so many weirdos out there!

      And Will, you can fall into my hands anytime!

      Delete
  6. no good can come from this, BB. walk away. people are crazy these days, and with 2 little kids...you don't know what SHE might do (gun, knife, fists, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you are correct, sweetie! I promise that I will follow your advice and steer clear!

    Anyway, I get many offers (and more) constantly and from guys who are more desirable
    than him. He's not the only fish in the sea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tru fax dis. and I don't want to see you hurt. you are desirable to LOTS of men without all the drama.

      Delete
  8. Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and receive cash for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...