Sunday, August 4, 2013

Men in camo shorts

A few weeks ago, I changed my profile picture on squirt.org to this bare-assed pic which I originally posted in May.  I'm sure that's partially the reason that I've enjoyed such an increase in messages from horny guys;  gay men just love a voluptuous ass!

As a 12-year-old with a well-rounded ass, pants-shopping was an exercise in frustration.   I'd have to go up a size or two to find a pair which fit around my ample rear end, resulting in a waistband which was far too big.  And even more distressing: the early 70s "bell bottom" or flare would have to be mostly cut away during hemming.  Tragic!

I'm bringing one pair of shorts only for my trip to the big city next week and these are my favourite.  The problem is, they're very baggy and scream "middle-aged Dad!"  The big-city men men are wearing shorts which are much shorter and slimmer than those seen here in the boonies.

Also, there's a huge rip across the ass which is too threadbare to fix .... but I don't want to spend much money on a new "gayer" pair of shorts (shorter, tighter, brighter).  What to do, what to do?

I've actually refrained from logging into squirt in recent days because I'm finding that even one hookup per day (let alone two) is a too much.  If I'm not online, then my profile doesn't appear as readily to others.  When I'm with a guy, I prefer to be really horny, really hungry for cock.  A day or two off is the best way to achieve this.

This week, I've been messaged many times on grindr by an absolutely adorable, goofy and spirited 30 year old, freshly divorced after five years of marriage to a man.   He's not conventionally handsome in the pretty-boy sense,but I think his gawky-cute, scruffy face and larger nose are just irresistible!  

But I've turned him down two nights in a row .....  once because I had a closeted, married dude scheduled to share my bed and last night because I was too tired.

He was good sport about it but I dare not turn him down tonight.  But I'll need to explain to him that I'm not good at "being rough" with guys during sex as he requested ..... if I have any hint at all that I'm causing a guy discomfort (especially while topping  him), I immediately experience an ... er....deflation.

He's so eager to be with me that he's driving the 30 km from town late at night, so I really want to give him the sweetest possible experience, to make it worth his while.  

 
 


14 comments:

  1. hmmmmm, will I get to see this side of you this week? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple of cosmos in me and there's no telling what will happen... ;-)

      Delete
  2. This young man mania for low trousers is beyond me, which is a certain sign I am not a young man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure the trend is still as "low" these days as in the recent past. Shorts are more likely to be very tight, cut slim and with very short legs. In any case, you'll see lots of them in Toronto next week! Especially on Church Street.

      Delete
  3. You have a fine looking ass man....WOOF
    Tim from MO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! .... **yawn** ... I'd be more excited by your compliment but I hear that numerous times per day on the online sites such as squirt.

      LOL. Just kidding...

      Delete
  4. HAHAHA U r a funny one!
    Since you've bared your ass for all of us to see...I will email u a few of my own personal pics...
    Tim from MO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait! Do you have my e-mail address?

      Delete
  5. World class glutes, no question! That picture will remain in my memory next time I slip away for a few alone moments. You and I share an aversion to the idea of pain as part of sex, although a bit of roughness, two healthy animals wrestling in the heat of passion, has been a very happy part of my experience, particularly if the goal is to plant a deep kiss on an elusive mouth. Rampant masculinity is to be encouraged on such occasions! Have a great time with the homme du soir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a nice arse, it has to be said, perfect for a rimming I'd have thought.

    I quite agree there is something raunchy about a guy in camo shorts, especially if nothing else is in-evidence. It is manly and erotic without being overtly sexual, unless they are hanging around your thighs that is.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals NOW and gain up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...