Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blowjob in the great outdoors

I find reading blogs written by other guys in my situation very reassuring.  I sometimes have an element of self doubt when, for example, I have days where I prefer giving blowjobs over any other sexual interaction with a guy.  "Is this normal?"   

The blogger of A Breeder's Journal touched on two issues of which I'm all-to-familiar in this post 

(1)  He writes: "This last Sunday I placed an ad stating I wanted to give head. Nothing complicated. Nothing too weird. I said I just wanted to walk in, take down a guy’s pants, suck him to completion, swallow the load, and get the hell out." 

I often feel this way!   Sometimes, I just don't want the complication of another guy's feelings or listening to stories about his ex and just don't have the time to spend two hours kissing in bed, no matter how sweet that can be.

(2)  A Breeder's Journal also pointed out the inverse relationship between the length of time spent doing pre-hookup chat and the likelihood of a flesh-on-flesh hookup actually occurring.  Some guys, closeted ones especially, will flirt online endlessly, ask numerous questions and seek reassurances but will never consummate the deal.  I have several men, aged 24 to 55, with whom I've had enjoyable online chats for many months. Yet, I'm sure that I will never get into their pants.

Yesterday, on the other hand, I gave a pleasurable blowjob which was arranged in less than two minutes.  I was in the grocery story and idly checked my chat notifications on squirt.org.

FitGuy42:   feeling horny.  are u looking? 
Buddy Bear:  maybe, depends
FitGuy42:   can u host?
Buddy Bear:  I live 30 km away, too far
FitGuy42:   what do you like to do the best?
BB:  sucking cock.   cock worship!!  I'm the master at it!!!
FitGuy42:  game for outdoors?  riverside park* in 10 minutes, grey track pants, black SUV
BB:   black tee, blondish hair, camo shorts.  see you in 10.  :-)
FitGuy42:   k

*an undeveloped, 200 acre wilderness park at the edge of town.

I pulled into the empty parking lot where he was standing beside his SUV.  FitGuy42 was slim and fit but plain-looking.   As a bonus, he matched his profile description exactly and he looked, well, 42, one of my favourite ages for a man.

He smiled, shook my hand and said hello.  We chatted like old friends about the weather, my divorce, my kids and my new home as we walked deep into the deserted forest, trailed by hordes of mosquitoes.

Opening his packsack, he sprayed a small clearing with bug spray and set up a small, battery-operated device which dispenses insect repellent into the air.  "Wow!", you've done this before!  Well, I won't linger with this."  Amazingly, these preparations did the trick as the mosquitoes suddenly disappeared.

I kneeled in front of him, pulled down his track pants to reveal a smallish, 2" soft cock.  After intense sucking and application of silicone lube, it grew to a satisfactory 5 inches of average thickness.  I actually like sucking a cock of this size because I can give all of it an intense working-over, all at once and with no holding back because of gagging.

I'd never actually done a blowjob on a guy who was standing up before.   It was pretty cool because as he neared orgasm, his thighs started trembling involuntarily and I feared that he was going to fall over.  I steadied him with a firm grip around his inner thighs and perky little bum, using this an excuse to press my finger firmly against his rose bud.  LOL.

After much moaning, his face became "mask-like"  (another thing which I love!) and he came.   Afterwards, I pulled his track pants up, he shook my hands and said, "That was great!" 

I said, "I'd like a hug, too!" and we held each other in a crushing bro-hug for a surprisingly long time.  We then said goodbye and as if by design, headed back to the parking lot along different paths.

All in all, a very pleasant wait to spend 10 minutes.   I don't see anything wrong with that, do you?





12 comments:

  1. no wonder you were tired yesterday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, nothing wrong at all. You've developed very good instincts. Trading head with you is obviously quite enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!

    Why on earth does it HAVE to be more complicated than two people getting off on pleasuring each other? Some guys just get it. (I wish everyone did.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with it at all - - In fact, it's what makes guy-guy hook-ups so much better for us married bi's. We know there will be no expectations of any kind; it's show up, get each other off, and leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. need to find a way to get the hubby open to outdoor sexual activity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another compelling, thought-provoking personal story. There is nothing at all wrong with what you did. In fact, I find it quite liberating. It was straight-forward. It appears that both of you achieved satisfaction in your own ways (I don't think you ejaculated?). I have to say that I admire your bravery. I would like to be so brave myself. But, keep up the great telling of tales! You are a master!

    By the way, I would agree. Taking an average penis and servicing it to great success is equal to taking a very large dick down one's throat and satisfying the owner. Perhaps a little less work for the latter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll presume that last question was rhetorical. Also, I don't want to get dogpiled by the others who egg you on in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it was a real question. And comment however you want and if other commenters object to what you say, just suck it uip.

      My friends who comment provide support and wise advice, they are not 'egging me on.'

      Delete
  8. i have had many experience similar to yours and I find them to be sexually satisfying. They provide a quick intense sexual desire and release. Sometimes that is all I am looking for. It is similar to getting a surprise present each time. The anticipation, the reveal, the moment you first experience it, the pleasure gained and then off to other pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was an enjoyable outdoor experience which I would try again. He was certainly married man.

    To clarify a point, I did a blowjob on him but I would never have allowed him to give me a blowjob. As a teacher, I don't take my pants off in the back seats of cars nor in public parks.

    And another point: although I enjoy receiving blowjobs, I've never cum with a blowjob and I've had a few expert ones. This sometimes causes the other guy to become frustrated with me so for a quickie encounter, I just don't bother.

    So for now, I prefer to give blowjobs rather than receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trying to find the Ultimate Dating Site? Join and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...