Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cocks and balls on bike seats

I've had a bit of a dry spell in the past week with respect to hookups. Gosh,  I do miss being close to a man!  I'm yearning for it!!

On pof.com and squirt.org,  I continue to get numerous hookup requests from new men mainly in their 20s and 30s.   The most gratifying requests come from past satisfied customers (mainly my lovely 22-year-old men) who want to be intimate with me again.  They're very sweet!

The problem is that both my son and daughter have been here for a week continuously and plan to be here for at least another week.  I love it that they're choosing to live with me but, of course, I cannot host random men when they're here.  And I don't feel like tearing myself away from our cozy family scene for some hookup in town.

I know that I am extremely lucky to have my kids with me so much of the time.  I've heard of plenty of middle-aged gay divorced fathers who have virtually no contact with their children.  The hookups will have to wait.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently came across an excerpt from Shirley Maclaine's recent book about reincardation where she claimed past lives as a Muslim gypsy girl,  a Turkish harem girl, an androgynous being in the pre-Atlantis time period and an entertainer in ancient Persia.  Ordinarily, I would dismissed such claims as the biggest pile of kaka ever written.

But after looking at these pictures from the World Naked Bike Ride in London, I've decided what I would like to happen to me after my death.

I want my face to be reincarnated as a bike seat used by one of these lovely young men.

3 comments:

  1. yep, family first, cocks second.

    I would SO like to fuck the guy in the first pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is number one....The fellow being all blue got my attention...Because I love the color blue.....

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...